Tender for Framework Agreement for Consultancy Services for the Danish Energy Partnership Programme (DEPP), Phase II with Mexico, China, South Africa and Viet Nam
The Danish Energy Agency Energy Partnership Programme Phase II (DEPP II) is a major programme that will provide Technical Assistance combined with policy dialogue, in promotion of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency – aiming for low carbon development and reduced CO2 emissions. The Programme will build capacity with DEPP partner countries to
- Provide convincing input for governmental energy, climate/low carbon policies, strategies and plans and,
- Deal with implementation aspects of Energy Efficiency and of high shares of variable Renewable Energy in the national power systems in a cost-efficient manner.
This Tender aims to provide a Framework Agreement for external consultancy services to provide Technical Assistance / consultant support to DEPP.
The objective of the Consultancy Framework Agreement is to provide specialist technical expertise on demand to ensure that the implementing agencies can access the most appropriate knowledge and skills and benefit from the expertise and experience of international know-how in the Partnership Programme.
Deadline for application for prequalification: October 24 2017. 09.00 CET
Deadline for submission of bids: November 28 2017.12.00 CET.
- Prequalification Document (pdf)
- Tender Document (pdf)
- Annex A - Evaluation (pdf)
- Annex B – Terms of Reference (pdf)
- Annex C – Letter of Tender (word)
- Framework Agreement (pdf)
- Appendix 1 – Terms of Reference (pdf)
- Appendix 2a – Key Personnel (word)
- Appendix 2b – Key Personnel’s competence (excel)
- Appendix 3a – Resource Base (word)
- Appendix 3b - Resource Base competence (excel)
- Appendix 3c – Resource Base list (word)
- Appendix 4 – Price Schedule (word)
- Appendix 5 – Social Responsibility (pdf)
- Appendix 6 – Declaration of Support (word)
- Contract Notice (pdf)
- Espd-request (xml)
- Guide: espd-documentation og e-certis (pdf) – In Danish