The EU Regulation on the Governance of the Energy Union and Climate Action went into force in December 2018. One of the key elements of the new regulation is that Member States must work out an integrated national energy and climate plan (NECP) for the period 2020-2030 covering all five dimensions of the EU Energy Union:
- Decarbonisation and deployment of renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
- Energy security
- Internal energy market
- Research, innovation and competitiveness
According to the Governance regulation, all member states had to submit their NECP to the EU Commission before the end of 2019. Denmark submitted its NECP on 20 December 2019.
Denmarks Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan can be found here:
- Denmark’s National Energy and Climate Plan
- Annex 1. Reporting of used parameters and variables
- Annex 2-7.
- Annex 8. Additional information on policies and measures related to GHG emissions and removals
- Annex 9. Ækvivalensrapport for varmeproducerende anlæg til bygningsop-varmning (Directive 2010/31/EU - Documentation of equivalent measures - article 14)
- Annex 10. Ækvivalensrapport for køleproducerende anlæg til rumkøling (Directive 2010/31/EU - Documentation of equivalent measures - article 15)
- Annex 11. Measures and methodologies to implement article 7 of Directive 2012/27/E