The 2012 Energy Efficiency Directive establishes a set of binding measures to help the EU reach its 20% energy efficiency target by 2020. Under the Directive, all EU countries are required to use energy more efficiently at all stages of the energy chain from its production to its final consumption.
Links to approved consultants
On this page, you will find links that will help and guide those enterprises that are included in the directive.
Approved consultants / accreditation schemes
Link to SparEnergi's search for energy companies (Please note only to mark the checkmark for "Flerfamiliehuse og erhverv" ("Multiple family houses and business") on the search engine, to get resuslts relevant to large enterprises)
Approved standards for energy audits
Here is a list of approved standards for energy audits, as well as energy and environmental management systems.
- Section 4.4.3. if the energy management system ISO 50001.
- Energy audit DS / EN 16247 - 1-4:
- Energy audit Part 1: General
- Energy audit Part 2: Buildings
- Energy audit Part 3: Processes
- Energy audit Part 4: Transportation
Energy and environmental management systems:
- Certified ISO 50001.
- Certified ISO 14001 (must include an energy review similar to part 4.4.3. of ISO 50001 at recertification, se §13 paragraph 4.)
- MARPOL Annex 6, Regulation 22 (and guideline MEPC.1 /Circ 683) as regards to maritime transport covered by the regulation