Market dialogue regarding the upcoming Hesselø OWF tender
Here you can find information on the market dialogue to be held by the DEA and the Danish TSO, Energinet.
The DEA has published the material for the market dialogue regarding the upcoming Hesselø OWF tender. The material is available here:
- Discussion paper: “Invitation to dialogue”
- Excel file that participants should use to send their inputs: “Input to market dialogue”
The market dialogue will mainly focus on the following topics:
- Timetable for Hesselø OWF
- Conditions for prequalification
- Support mechanism
- Penalty for defective performance, guarantee etc.
- The option of overplanting and adding PtX assets or batteries
- Co-existence with fisheries
- Offshore grid connection, onshore facilities and Point of Connection (POC)
- Environmental assessments
- MetOcean data
- Seabed investigations
Potential tenderers and relevant industry associations are invited to participate in the market dialogue by sending written input and/or by participating in a virtual meeting with the DEA and the Danish TSO, Energinet.
- Written comments and questions to the DEA should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by no later than 7 December 2020.
- The virtual meetings will take place on 25, 26, 27 and 30 November 2020. Meetings should be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19 November 2020 at 12 pm. Requests for meetings should include one or two suggested time slots of up to a maximum of two hours and a suggested agenda, which the DEA might supplement with further items before final adoption of the agenda. The suggested time slots should as far as possible be from 9:00-11:00, 12:00-14:00 or 14:30-16:30. As a starting point, these meetings are offered with a length of max. 2 hours. The DEA reserves the right to adapt the length of the meetings to take into account the proposed agenda for the meeting and the number of total meeting requests.
The market dialogue will enable participants to give inputs and ask questions on the main elements of Hesselø OWF tender – and thereby influence the framework conditions for the tender. Based on the discussion paper “Invitation to dialogue”, the participants are invited to answer the questions stated in the document but are also welcome to send input related to subjects that are not mentioned in the material